I found my training with the Connected Kids™ programme has changed my teaching of children and young people for the better and also improved my parenting style. Therefore I undertook to become a Connected Kids™ trainer in order to teach the programme. I look forward to sharing how I integrate the training into my everyday teaching and parenting with you.
Foundation level workshop
The certified foundation (1-day) course is part of the award-winning Connected Kids™Worldwide
You will learn to teach children and young people (toddlers to teens) mindfulness and meditation to help their mental health. You will help them to
- relax (great for sleep issues)
- feel calm and centred
- cope with change and transitions
- reduce outbursts and anxiety
- manage their additional support needs
The foundation level of our Connected Kids™ programme is right for you if
- you have no (or little) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family, friend’s children, or those children with whom you work meditation and mindful techniques.
- You are interested in learning more about how meditation works and the benefits
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques to support your well being
You will receive a certificate of attendance and a copy of Calm Kids by Lorraine E. Murray which will serve as your course manual.
This 1-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs in Nottingham. The cost is £200. There is the option of a payment plan splitting the cost over two months.
Our commitment to you… you’ll have peace of mind as we run small training groups to ensure you feel fully supported during this experience.
For dates of our next course, further details and/or to book please click here to contact us.
The Connected Kids™ Program
The Connected Kids™ programme was founded by Lorraine E Murray, an international meditation trainer with many years of teaching experience and a specialist in teaching meditation to kids with Specialist Educational Needs.