2021 Dates – online classroom Foundation level Training £199
May 8, 9, 15, 16 2021 (Sat & Sun morning) 09:30 – 11:00 (UTC +1) approx. Book here FL W/END
Discount: book on or before 25 March 2021 and pay £180 (usual price of £199 applies 26 March onwards)
Payment Plan: book on or before 25 March 2021. Two instalments of £90 will be taken, the first on 6 April, the second on 6 May 2021. Details on booking form. Total price £180
The Connected Kids™ Program
The Connected Kids™ programme was founded by Lorraine E Murray, an international meditation trainer with many years of teaching experience and a specialist in teaching meditation to kids with Specialist Educational Needs. I found my training with the Connected Kids™ programme has changed my teaching of children and young people for the better and also improved my parenting style. Therefore I undertook to become a Connected Kids™ trainer in order to teach the programme. I look forward to sharing how I integrate the training into my everyday teaching and parenting with you.
From October 2020 I am delighted to announce that the Connected Kids™ training courses offered here are accredited by the International Mindfulness and Meditation Alliance.
Online live Foundation level training £199 – to book see dates section at the top of the page
This course trains you to teach mindfulness and meditation skills to the children and young people in your family or those with whom you work.
It is also the first step if you wish to train to become a professional teacher of meditation for kids, learn more about how to help children with special needs, and charge a fee for your services. For more info on professional level please click here
The certified foundation online course is part of the award-winning Connected Kids™Worldwide Programme. The course,comprises four live Zoom sessions where you will be able to interact with me and other trainees. Usually the course, when run in person in a venue lasts a day but it is not appropriate to stare at a computer screen for this length of time. Sessions last approximately an hour and a half to two hours. Group sizes are strictly limited so early booking is recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
From the comfort and convenience of your own home you will learn to teach children and young people (toddlers to teens) mindfulness and meditation to help their mental health. You will help them to
- relax (great for sleep issues)
- feel calm and centred
- cope with change and transitions
- reduce outbursts and anxiety
- manage their additional support needs
The foundation level of our Connected Kids™ programme is right for you
- if you have no (or little) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family, friend’s children, or those children with whom you work meditation and mindful techniques.
- if you are interested in learning more about how meditation works and the benefits
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques to support your well being
- if you want to train to become a professional teacher of meditation for kids – this is the first step
During the training you will
- learn how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- explore the benefits of meditation – brain development, reducing stress and anxiety for all ages.
- learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- cover confidence booster techniques when delivering meditations
- develop your intuition to create meditations children will connect with.
- learn effective ways of introducing mindful tools to the classroom
- Learn strategies how to help manage children’s panic attacks
You will receive access to supplementary online resources, an invitation to join a thriving, supportive online community dedicated to teaching children meditation and a certificate which states that you have completed the course showing the date of the final session.
If you have further questions please click here to contact us.