The Connected Kids™ Program
The Connected Kids™ programme was founded by Lorraine E Murray, an international meditation trainer with many years of teaching experience and a specialist in teaching meditation to kids with Specialist Educational Needs. I found my training with the Connected Kids™ programme has changed my teaching of children and young people for the better and also improved my parenting style. Therefore I undertook to become a Connected Kids™ trainer in order to teach the programme. I look forward to sharing how I integrate the training into my everyday teaching and parenting with you.
Foundation level workshop (1 day)
The certified foundation (1-day) course is part of the award-winning Connected Kids™Worldwide
You will learn to teach children and young people (toddlers to teens) mindfulness and meditation to help their mental health. You will help them to
- relax (great for sleep issues)
- feel calm and centred
- cope with change and transitions
- reduce outbursts and anxiety
- manage their additional support needs
The foundation level of our Connected Kids™ programme is right for you if
- you have no (or little) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family, friend’s children, or those children with whom you work meditation and mindful techniques.
- You are interested in learning more about how meditation works and the benefits
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques to support your well being
During the day you will
- learn how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- explore the benefits of meditation – brain development, reducing stress and anxiety for all ages.
- learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- cover confidence booster techniques when delivering meditations
- develop your intuition to create meditations children will connect with.
You will receive a certificate of attendance and a copy of Calm Kids by Lorraine E. Murray which will serve as your course manual.
This 1-day course (9.30am to 5pm) runs in Nottingham. The cost is £199.
For further details and/or to book please click here to contact us.
Course dates 2020
If you have further questions or wish to book please click here for contact.