The Connected Kids™ Program
The Connected Kids™ programme was founded by Lorraine E Murray, an international meditation trainer with many years of teaching experience and a specialist in teaching meditation to kids with Specialist Educational Needs. I found my training with the Connected Kids™ programme has changed my teaching of children and young people for the better and also improved my parenting style. Therefore I undertook to become a Connected Kids™ trainer in order to teach the programme. I look forward to sharing how I integrate the training into my everyday teaching and parenting with you.
From October 2020 I am delighted to announce that the Connected Kids™ training courses offered here are accredited by the International Mindfulness and Meditation Alliance.
Online live Foundation level workshop £199 – for discounts/payment plan details see dates below
This course trains you to teach mindfulness and meditation skills to the children and young people in your family or those with whom you work.
It is also the first step if you wish to train to become a professional teacher of meditation for kids, learn more about how to help children with special needs, and charge a fee for your services. For more info on professional level please click here
The certified foundation online course is part of the award-winning Connected Kids™Worldwide Programme. The course,comprises four live Zoom sessions where you will be able to interact with me and other trainees. Usually the course, when run in person in a venue lasts a day but it is not appropriate to stare at a computer screen for this length of time. Sessions last approximately an hour and a half to two hours. Group sizes are strictly limited so early booking is recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
From the comfort and convenience of your own home you will learn to teach children and young people (toddlers to teens) mindfulness and meditation to help their mental health. You will help them to
- relax (great for sleep issues)
- feel calm and centred
- cope with change and transitions
- reduce outbursts and anxiety
- manage their additional support needs
The foundation level of our Connected Kids™ programme is right for you if
- you have no (or little) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family, friend’s children, or those children with whom you work meditation and mindful techniques.
- You are interested in learning more about how meditation works and the benefits
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques to support your well being
During the workshop you will
- learn how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- explore the benefits of meditation – brain development, reducing stress and anxiety for all ages.
- learn how to create meditation scripts for any age/ability of child/teen
- cover confidence booster techniques when delivering meditations
- develop your intuition to create meditations children will connect with.
- learn effective ways of introducing mindful tools to the classroom
- Learn strategies how to help manage children’s panic attacks
You will receive access to supplementary online resources, an invitation to join a thriving, supportive online community dedicated to teaching children meditation and a certificate of attendance which states “one day course” and the date of the final session.
2021 Dates – online classroom
Payment Plan with 10% discount: there is a two month payment plan you can opt for when booking. The first payment of £90 will be taken on 26th January and the second payment £90 will be taken on 26th February. It takes 4 working days to process the payment plan so you will need to have signed up to this by 18th January for it to go through on 26th. 10% discount is available if you sign up to the payment plan on or before January 18th 2021
If you have further questions please click here to contact us.