We reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time.
Courses for Children and Young People
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to outline the responsibilities of parents and children when they use the services of Wellbeing for Kids UK. When you sign up to one of our programmes online or offline you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All bookings should be made via our online booking form and your place will only be secured once full payment has been received.
- When you make a booking, you are committing to attend the online session via Zoom at the published dates and times/session in person at the agreed time.
- Please check the booking confirmation you receive carefully to ensure that you have noted the date of all sessions.
Parents’/Carers’ and Children’s Responsibilities
- Parents/Carers and children will be respectful to Wellbeing for Kids UK.
- Parents/Carers and children will be respectful of others attending the course, regardless of gender, culture or religion.
- Children will keep anything discussed during sessions confidential in order to respect the privacy of others participating.
- Children should ensure they are ready for Zoom sessions at least 5 minutes prior to the start, so that we can start promptly.
- Parents/Carers are responsible for ensuring children have access to a device with the Zoom app installed, a suitable internet connection to enable them to fully participate in the call and for making sure the sessions are attended at the specified time. On group courses times will be published in advance. For individuals session times will be mutually agreed.
- Parents/Carers are not permitted to attend any of the online group sessions.
- The Zoom app should be set up so that only the child’s first name is visible to others.
- Children have the right not to use video during the Zoom sessions, however we do prefer the use of video as this enhances the experience.
Wellbeing for Kids UK Responsibilities
- Wellbeing for Kids UK will turn up on time for all sessions on the date publicised.
- Where Wellbeing for Kids UK need to cancel a session online or in person, they will make every effort to provide 48 hours’ notice and to reschedule the session for a mutually agreeable time.
- Wellbeing for Kids UK will never record sessions out of respect for the privacy of all those participating.
- Wellbeing for Kids UK will keep all discussion confidential, with the exception of safeguarding concerns. If a safeguarding concern arises this will be dealt with in accordance with our safeguarding policy – https://wellbeingforkidsuk.com/safeguarding-policy/
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Under Consumer Contract Regulations you have 14 days from the receipt of goods ordered online to cancel your online order and receive a full refund. However, if you have commenced your sessions with us, no refund will be possible.
- If you cancel after 14 days but up to 7 days before the start of the event, you will only be eligible for a 75% refund of the fees paid.
- If you can cancel your place less than 48 hours prior to the first session, no refund will be possible.
Training Courses for Adults
Connected Kids™ Professional Level and Foundation Level Training
- Your place is only confirmed on receipt of the full payment due (foundation) and deposit (professional level), in advance of the course. When paying by bank transfer, your place is not confirmed till the payment is received. Bank details will be available to you on the last page of the booking form. No refunds are offered but with a min of 28 days’ notice in writing, places may be transferred once to another date (subject to availability).
- Final payment (professional) needs to be paid by the specified time unless you have signed up to the payment plan. If this is not paid, you may lose your place and your deposit.
- Payment plans: if you default on your payments this will incur a charge of £25 for every resubmission request for payment. If you stop your payments completely you will lose what you have paid so far, your coursework may not be assessed and you may not be able to be certified.
- While we take every precaution possible Wellbeing For Kids UK will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings or safety while on the premises where the courses take place.
- Please complete all sections of the booking form.
- Please do not decrease/stop any medication you are receiving from your medical care provider unless they advise you to do so.
- Discounts – are only available by booking directly with us. Only one discount applies at any one time unless advised otherwise.
- We reserve the right to withdraw discounts without notice